Lara Adamo DVM
Dr. Lara Adamo earned her veterinary degree from University of Pennsylvania Veterinary Medical School. She completed her internship in internal medicine and cardiology at The Animal Medical Center, New York and her residency in cardiology at Matthew J. Ryan Veterinary Hospital.
Dr. Adamos areas of interest include the management of heart failure, congenital heart disease; interventional cardiology; echocardiography and advanced ECG interpretation.
- Degree, University of Pennsylvania Veterinary Medical School
- Internship, Cardiology, The Animal Medical Center, New York
- Residency, Cardiology, Matthew J. Ryan Veterinary Hospital
- American College of Veterinary Surgeons, Diplomate (ACVS)
- American College of Veterinary International Medicine (ACVIM)
- American College of Veterinary Anesthesia and Analgesia (ACVAA)
Dr. Adamo is a member of the following professional organizations:
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- NYS Veterinary Medical Society
- Wildlife Conservation Committee