Andrea M Farrelly DVM
Dr. Andrea M. Farrelly earned her veterinary degree from Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine. She completed her internship in small animal medicine and surgery at The Animal Medical Center, New York and her residency in cardiology at Matthew J. Ryan Veterinary Hospital.
Dr. Farrellys areas of interest include the management of heart failure, congenital heart disease; interventional cardiology; echocardiography and advanced ECG interpretation.
Dr. Farrelly has published numerous articles in veterinary journals and has written chapters for various veterinary surgical textbooks
- Degree, Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine
- Internship, Small Animal Medicine and Surgery, The Animal Medical Center, New York
- Residency, Cardiology, Matthew J. Ryan Veterinary Hospital
- American College of Veterinary Surgeons, Diplomate (ACVS)
- American College of Veterinary International Medicine (ACVIM)
Dr. Farrelly is a member of the following professional organizations:
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- NYS Veterinary Medical Society
- Wildlife Conservation Committee